| So far this year…
- Helped with High Holiday preparations
- Reached out to other Kadima chapters in areas affected by Hurricane Matthew
- Made homemade ice cream (in individual plastic baggies!)
- Participated in Regional Fun at Sports Center of CT.
- Made 173 Thanksgiving pies which were sold to raise money for Tzedakh. 62 pies were donated to Jewish Family Service Food Pantry!
Zipped, Climbed and Jumped on the World’s largest indoor ropes course – that “It” in New Haven, CT!
- Made candles and homemade latkes (including chocolate chip!) and soufganiyot at Chanukahpalooza!
- Celebrated Tu B’Shvat at a collective home hosted Shabbat.
- Prepared, Served and shared a meal with homeless guests of Abraham’s Tent at BEKI
- Cleaned and Beautified BEKI cemetery on Yom HaZikaron
- Sent participants to Fall, Winter, and Spring Regional Conventions.
- Regional USY Neon Dance
- Attended New Haven Yom HaShoah Program
Sunday, June 4, 2017: Celebrate Israel Parade in New York City!
Participants marching with USY are expected to wear USY parade t-shirts. T-shirt cost is $12 and they must be ordered by 5/27/2017. Send sizes and number desired to Jason@hanefesh.org. or 609-651-0891.
There is a group leaving by train from New Haven meeting at the State St. Union station. Meet there by 8:10 am. Tickets are $35 round trip and will be returning on the 4:42 pm train (105) that arrives 6:27 pm.
(NYC meet up spot is 11:45 AM Section 7E, Section 7E- 53rd St b/w 5th – Madison Ave. We are the second group in this line)
Bring extra money for subway from Grand Central to Parade route plus sunscreen, hat, water, snacks and, if you like, banners or signs.
Kadima End of Year Celebration – Beach & BBQ!
Sunday, June 11, 2017 Drop in 3-7 pm.
Lake Forest Beach 825 Lakeside Dr., Bridgeport, CT